Returns and Refunds
U.S. Returns & Refunds Policy
We stand by our products with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – if you are not satisfied for any reason with your product purchased directly online or on the phone from Revitive, simply return the product with its included accessories and packaging along with the original receipt in accordance with this Return Policy.
60-day at-home trial
Qualifying devices purchased directly from Revitive as of September 25th, 2021, may be returned within 60 calendar days of the date of receipt of goods for a refund less all applicable handling or restocking fees below. Any returns after this period will not be accepted. This offer is valid in the contiguous U.S. only. Orders of qualifying devices shipped to Military Bases, PO boxes, APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Alaska and Hawaii will not qualify for return shipping and the Revitive Standard Return Policy (listed below) applies.
Qualifying devices include:
- Revitive Medic (new)
- Revitive Medic Knee (new)
- Revitive ProHealth (new)
- Revitive Essential (new)
If you would like to initiate a return, please follow the instructions outlined below under ‘How to Return an Item’. Product must be returned with all original packaging and accessories within the 60-day trial period. Upon receipt of the qualifying product, Revitive will issue a full refund, less applicable handling, or restocking fees, via the original form of payment. All orders are subject to the additional terms outlined below.
Handling & restocking fees
If the qualifying device is unopened and returned within 14 days of receipt, a $25.00 handling fee will be deducted from your refund. The request for a return and prepaid shipping label must be made within 14 days of receipt of device.
If the device is opened or returned after 14 calendar days, but within 60 calendar days of receipt, a 25% restocking fee will be assessed. A 75% refund will be given. A prepaid shipping label will be provided to the purchaser to ship the device back to us.
Standard Return Policy
All other products purchased directly online or on the phone from Revitive may be returned only if unopened and unused within 14 calendar days of the date of receipt of goods for a refund based upon the original payment method, less a 25% restocking fee and original shipping. Any returns after this period will not be accepted. Please keep in mind, we do not cover or reimburse return shipping costs. Once we receive your qualifying return and approve your refund, your refund will be credited to the original form of payment.
There are some items, however, that are ineligible for return, including:
- Items marked final sale cannot be returned or exchanged (i.e., Refurbished/ Clearance items)
- Revitive Foot Cream
- Replacement Electrode Body Pads
- Replacement Medic Knee Thigh Pads
For all returns, please note the following:
- Exact return addresses will be provided by our Customer Care Team during the return process.
- Products can be returned only in the country or region in which they were originally purchased.
- Revitive branded products purchased through other retailers must be returned directly to them in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy. Items which are damaged or defective may be returned pursuant to Revitive’s Limited Warranty.
All returns are subject to validation and approval at Revitive’s discretion. If there is a discrepancy between the return policy and procedures printed on the original packing slip or the information provided above, the information provided above governs the return of your Revitive purchase.
How to Return an Item
If you purchased from Revitive directly either by phone or our website within the Contiguous USA, initiate your return via our self-service online portal, here.
To be eligible for a refund, you must return your product still in its original condition with the required parts and accessories.
If you are experiencing any issues with the self-service online portal or placed your order with us from outside the Contiguous U.S., please contact our Customer Care Team here or via our chat service. To initiate the return, please provide the following information:
- Order number, located on your confirmation email or dispatch note
- Email and/or first and last name associated with your purchase
- Device model, if applicable
- Serial number, if applicable
- Reason you'd like to return your product(s)
The returns process after initiation:
- After your request has been authorized, you will receive your return authorization document and return shipping label. All returns must include the return authorization document inside the return package. Please keep in mind, we do not cover or reimburse the shipping cost for the return. We recommend that you hold onto your tracking information, as we are not responsible for lost packages by the carrier.
- Once the return is marked as delivered, please allow 5 business days for your return to be processed. Additional delays may occur during peak operations. You will receive an email confirmation when your return is processed.
- After we issue the refund, please allow up to 10 business days for it to reflect in your original method of payment. Refunds for returns apply to the purchase price of the item(s) only and a handling or restocking fee applies. We regret that we are unable to refund your original shipping and handling charges unless the return was a result of our error. Return requests must be received by Revitive within 14 calendar days of purchase, or 60 calendar days for qualifying devices. Only authorized returns will be processed.
Please Note: Revitive products purchased at an authorized retailer must be returned to the original point of sale.
If the product is returned in accordance with this Return Policy, Revitive will credit your original form of payment you used to make the original purchase and any applicable taxes (excluding shipping and handling/restocking charges unless otherwise specified).
Exchange an item
We are currently unable to offer or accept exchanges. If you wish to return, please review our return policy.
Item(s) that Arrive Damaged or Incorrect
If you received an incorrect or damaged item, please contact our Customer Care Team at mailto:[email protected] or call toll-free 1-877-260-3116 Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Eastern time. Please include your order number and description of the incorrect or damaged order.
More questions? Find answers on our Support page.
Get 10% OFF when you take the Quiz