Use code: BLACKFRI40US to get $40
Use code: BLACKFRI40US to get $40
Revitive Product Overview
What is Revitive?
Revitive Circulation Booster® is a drug-free, FDA-cleared medical device to relieve leg pains and swelling and is clinically proven to improve poor blood flow in the legs and feet during use.1
What is Poor Blood Circulation?
When you have poor blood circulation, your blood cannot sufficiently reach certain parts of your body. Poor circulation will prevent parts of your body from getting the nutrients and oxygen they need and from removing wastes.
Poor blood circulation often occurs in the lower parts of your body such as the legs and feet. When you are standing or sitting, your leg muscles and blood vessels in the veins need to work hard to pump the blood back to your heart. Maintaining good blood circulation in your legs and feet can help you stay healthy.
What are the Signs of Poor Leg Circulation?
You may have poor leg circulation if you experience:2
What Causes Poor Leg Circulation?
Leg circulation may deteriorate as you grow older or if you do not maintain an active lifestyle. Sitting or standing for too long can cause poor leg circulation because your leg muscles are not activated and may lose their function over time.
Several factors can increase your risk of poor leg circulation:
especially when you reach 50 years old or older
Why Should You Use Revitive?
FDA-Cleared Medical Device1
Revitive is a drug-free, FDA-cleared medical device for temporarily increasing poor blood circulation in leg muscles and relieving pain.1
Successful Clinical Trials
Revitive has been tested in several clinical studies involving patients with PAD, patients with CVI, and healthy individuals.7-11
- Patients with PAD who used Revitive in addition to standard therapy experienced improved leg blood flow during use, increased walking distance before the onset of cramping (pain) and improvement in quality of life at 6 weeks7.
- Patients with CVI, when used with standard therapy, Revitive improved leg blood flow, and prevented leg swelling during use, while improving symptoms associated with varicose veins at 6 week.8
- In healthy individuals, Revitive has been shown to improve blood flow, improve tissue’s oxygen level, and reduce limb swelling, pain and discomfort caused by prolonged inactivity during device use.9-11
Designed and tested by physical therapists and vascular surgeons12
Revitive is designed and tested by a team of experts in physical therapy and vascular diseases. Physiologists Prof. Katya Mileva of London South Bank University and David Paul Sumners co-invented Revitive’s patented waveforms. Prof. Tim Watson, of University of Hertfordshire is an expert in physiotherapy and electrotherapy and serves as the leading consultant in program development. Prof. Alun Davies, a vascular surgery expert at the Imperial College London, tested the benefits of using Revitive in numerous clinical trials.
How do You Use Revitive?
Revitive is designed for home use and comes with a remote control for ease of use. Find a comfortable place to sit and place both of your bare feet on the foot pads. Turn on the device, set the time and adjust the intensity. Use Revitive for 30-60 minutes a day for a maximum of 3 hours with NMES stimulation.1
Talk to your doctor before using Revitive if you have a medical condition.
Join over 2 million Revitive users and experience improved leg circulation firsthand!
- Revitive User’s Manual. Rosemont, IL; Actegy Health Inc; 2019.
- How to Improve Your Circulation. WebMD website. Updated March 16, 2020. Accessed July 31, 2020. https://www.webmd.com/dvt/ss/slideshow-dvt-improve-circulation
- Peripheral Artery Disease. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute website. Accessed July 31, 2020. https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health-topics/peripheral-artery-disease
- What is Chronic Venous Insufficiency? WebMD website. Updated January 9, 2018. Accessed July 31, 2020. https://www.webmd.com/dvt/dvt-venous-insufficiency
- What to Know About Poor Circulation. MedicalNewsToday website. Updated January 17, 2020. Accessed July 31, 2020. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322371#takeaway
- Foot Complications. American Diabetes Association website. Accessed July 31, 2020. https://www.diabetes.org/diabetes/complications/foot-complications
- Babber A, Ravikumar R, Onida S, Lane TRA, Davies AH. Effect of footplate neuromuscular electrical stimulation on functional and quality-of-life parameters in patients with peripheral artery disease: pilot, and subsequent randomized clinical trial. Br J Surg. 2020;107(4):355-363. doi:10.1002/bjs.11398.
- Ravikumar R, Williams KJ, Babber A, Lane TRA, Moore HM, Davies AH. Randomised Controlled Trial: Potential Benefit of a Footplate Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation Device in Patients with Chronic Venous Disease. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2017;53(1):114-121. doi:10.1016/j.ejvs.2016.09.015.
- Varatharajan L, Williams K, Moore H, Davies AH. The effect of footplate neuromuscular electrical stimulation on venous and arterial haemodynamics. Phlebology. 2015 Oct;30(9):648-650. DOI: 10.1177/0268355514542682.
- Data on file. Actegy Health Inc. [Buisson 2012].
- Data on file. Actegy Health Inc. [Mileva 2011]
Black Friday Deals - Use coupon BLACKFRI40US to get $40 off