Your 2-year warranty
It is important to retain the retailer’s receipt as proof of purchase.
Please quote the following information if the product develops a fault. These numbers can be found on the base of the product:
- Model no
- Serial no
All Revitive devices are individually tested before leaving the factory. In the unlikely event of any device proving to be faulty within 30 days of purchase, it should be returned to the place of purchase for it to be replaced.
If the fault develops after 30 days and within 24 months of original purchase, you should contact your local distributor quoting model number and Serial number on the product, or write to your local distributor at the address shown.
You will be asked to return the product (in secure, adequate packaging) to the address shown with a copy of proof of purchase.
Subject to the exclusions set out below (see Exclusions) the faulty device will then be repaired or replaced and dispatched, usually within 14 working days of receipt.
If, for any reason, this item is replaced during the 2-year guarantee period, the guarantee on the new item will be calculated from the original purchase date. Therefore, it is vital to retain your original till receipt or invoice to indicate the date of initial purchase.
To qualify for the 2-year guarantee, the device must have been used according to the manufacturer’s instructions supplied.
1 Actegy, manufacturer of Revitive devices, shall not be liable to replace the goods under the terms of the guarantee where:
- The fault has been caused or is attributable to accidental use, misuse, negligent use or used contrary to the manufacturer’s recommendations or where the fault has been caused by power surges or damage caused in transit.
- The device has been used on a voltage supply other than that stated on the product or used with a power adapter other than the one supplied with the product.
- Repairs have been attempted by persons other than our service staff (or authorised dealer).
- The device has been used for hire purposes or non-domestic use.
- The device is second hand.
2 Actegy are not liable to carry out any type of servicing work, under the guarantee.
3 Accessories such as electrode body pads and bags are not covered by the guarantee.
4 Remote control batteries and any damage from leakage are not covered by the guarantee.
5 This guarantee does not confer any rights other than those expressly set out above and does not cover any claims for consequential loss or damage. This guarantee is offered as an additional benefit and does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Sign up and get $10 off your purchase