All Revitive devices are individually tested before leaving the factory, but in the unlikely event of any device proving faulty within the warranty period, we will offer to repair or replace your device
Subject to the exclusions listed below, the faulty device will then be repaired or replaced and dispatched within 14 working days of receipt.
If for any reason, your device is replaced during its warranty period, the warranty on the new device will be calculated from the original purchase date. Therefore, it is vital to retain your original receipt or invoice as proof of purchase.
To qualify for the warranty, your device must have been used according to the manufacturer’s instructions supplied.
- Actegy, manufacturer of Revitive devices, shall not be liable to replace the goods under the terms of the guarantee where:
- The fault has been caused or is attributable to accidental use, misuse, negligent use or used contrary to the manufacturer’s recommendations or where the fault has been caused by power surges or damage caused in transit.
- Revitive has been used on a voltage supply other than that stated on the product or used with a power adaptor other than the one supplied with the product.
- Repairs have been attempted by persons other than our service staff (or authorised dealer).
- Revitive has been used for hire purposes or non-domestic use.
- Revitive is second-hand.
- Actegy are not liable to carry out any type of servicing work, under the guarantee.
- Accessories such as electrode pads and bags are not covered by the guarantee.
- Remote control batteries and any damage from leakage are not covered by the guarantee.
- This guarantee does not confer any rights other than those expressly set out above and does not cover any claims for consequential loss or damage. This guarantee is offered as an additional benefit and does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
*Replacement is subject to inspection and will be offered if the device cannot be repaired.
Simply click on the link 'Register my device' above and enter your details.
Please keep a copy of your receipt if purchased from a retail partner.
If you are having problems with your device or suspect it may be faulty, please contact Revitive Customer Service.
If your product is within warranty and deemed to be faulty, it will be repaired or replaced.
For items outside of warranty, Revitive Customer Service can assess the item for repair. Repair fees will apply. To arrange a repair, please call Customer Service on 07 5443 9767.
Yes! We offer a 2-Year Warranty on devices purchased from retailers.
If, for any reason, your device requires a repair or replacement during its warranty period, please contact our Customer Service team on 07 5443 9767 (Mon-Fri 9-4pm AEDT).
Please note: You will be asked for proof of purchase, therefore it is vital to retain your original receipt or invoice.
To register your device, please click on the link 'Register my device' above.
Sign up to our emails for exclusive offers and more.