Please Note This Policy Has Changed
Effective Date: October 1, 2017
Welcome to Revitive.com.au (this "Site").
Revitive ("we," "us," "our," and "Revitive") cares about your privacy. We value your trust and will work hard to earn and keep it.
Actegy Health treats the handling of your personal information very seriously. To that end, Actegy Health has systems and procedures in place to protect your privacy in relation to the handling of your personal information.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Personal information is information or opinion from which an individual's identity may be ascertained. The nature of personal information collected by Actegy Health generally comprises an individual's name and contact details (including address, phone, fax and e-mail). The primary purpose for collecting such information is to arrange, conduct and promote Actegy Health’s media activities (including but not limited to production, broadcasting and publishing) and provide you with requested products and services.
- Actegy Health also collects other types of personal information from time to time (eg. credit information), and will inform you upon collecting such information the purpose for which it is being collected.
- Actegy Health does not collect personal information unless it is necessary for Actegy Health to perform one or more of its functions and activities or supply one or more of its services.
- On occasion, some of this personal information may be sensitive and Actegy Health will only collect it with your consent or when required to by law.
- Actegy Health will generally collect personal information from you directly. For example, Actegy Health may collect personal information via telephone or letter, or when you attend a function or event, enter a competition or make a purchase.
Use & Disclosure of Personal Information
- Actegy Health may use and disclose your personal information for the purpose for which it was initially collected, as well as for purposes related to the initial purpose of collection if that other purpose would be within your reasonable expectations. Related purposes might include identifying and referring you to products and services and/or production and broadcast activities and/or media activities that may be of benefit or interest to you, adding your name to a contact list, internal auditing and administration, adding your name to a guest list or invitation list, or assisting Actegy Health to carry out auditing, administration, or product enhancement.
- Actegy Health does not pass your personal information onto third party persons or companies.
- From time to time Actegy Health may use your personal information to identify programs, products and services that may be of interest to you. Actegy Health may use your personal information to send you information regarding Actegy Health’s programs, products and services.
- If you do not wish to receive direct marketing information from Actegy Health about its programs, products or services please let Actegy Health know. Actegy Health will take immediate steps to ensure that you do not receive any direct marketing information in future.
Personal Information Quality
- Actegy Health’s objective is to ensure that all personal information collected by Actegy Health is accurate, complete and up-to-date. To assist Actegy Health in achieving its objective, please contact us if any of your details change. Further, if you believe that the information Actegy Health holds is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, please contact us in order to have the information corrected.
- Actegy Health is committed to keeping your personal information secure, and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, loss, misuse or alteration.
- Your personal information may be stored in hard copy documents, or electronically on Actegy Health's software or systems.
- Actegy Health maintains physical security over its paper and electronic data stores, such as locks and security systems. Actegy Health also maintains computer and network security using passwords to control and restrict access to authorised staff for approved purposes.
- Whilst Actegy Health takes all reasonable steps to secure your personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, you acknowledge that all activities in which you intentionally or unintentionally supply information to Actegy Health carries an inherent risk of loss of, misuse of, or unauthorized access to such information. Actegy Health cannot be held responsible for such actions where the security of the personal information is not within the control of Actegy Health, or where Actegy Health cannot reasonably prevent such incident.
- Additionally, you acknowledge that the collection and use of your personal information by third parties may be subject to separate privacy policies and/or the laws of other jurisdictions.
Access To Personal Information
You may request access to the personal information Actegy Health holds about you.
The procedure for gaining access is as follows:
- All requests for access to your personal information must be made in writing and addressed to Actegy Health.
- Actegy Health will acknowledge your request within 14 days, and access will usually be granted within 14 days. Actegy Health will inform you if this timeframe is not achievable.
- You will be asked to verify your identity.
- Depending on the circumstances, you may be forwarded the information by mail or email, or you may be required to personally inspect your records at the appropriate place.
In some circumstances, Actegy Health may not be in a position to provide access. Such circumstances include the following:
- Providing access will have an unreasonable impact upon the privacy of other individuals or would cause undue embarrassment to other individuals;
- Denying access is required or authorised by law;
- The request is frivolous or vexatious;
- Legal proceedings are underway;
- Access would reveal a commercially sensitive decision making process.
If Actegy Health denies access to your personal information, it will provide you with reasons in writing.
Changes To This Policy
Actegy Health may, without notice, change this Policy from time to time for any reason and will update the Policy accordingly. We ask that you visit our website periodically in order to remain up to date with such changes.
Our Contact Details
Please address all written correspondence to: Actegy Health PO Box 5157 Maroochydore BC, QLD 4558. Email: [email protected]
Sign up to our emails for exclusive offers and more.