“I doubt any Mum would disagree with wanting a little more vitality, well-being, and time for herself. The Revitive Circulation Booster ticks all of these boxes and shows Mum you really care by giving a gift that puts her first and focuses on her health,” said Mr Paul Courtney from Actegy Health, makers of Revitive. “.”
Revitive Circulation Booster is clinically proven to improve blood flow during use and is the only device of its kind to be endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association and entered in the Australian Register for Therapeutic Goods (ARTG 283529).
“I suggest Revitive to many of my clients as an option to help promote healing, boost lower-limb circulation, improve exercise motivation, manage pain and also assist with lower limb swelling,” says physiotherapist Joe Wallace-Ellis. “Improving circulation can have so many potential health benefits and help people remain agile and independent for longer. In turn, this can enable them to continue enjoying the things they love, such as walking or gardening.”
Revitive Circulation Booster is particularly beneficial for Mum’s who are:
- experiencing swelling or pain in their knees and legs, caused by knee osteoarthritis or post knee / lower limb surgery
- keen to improve their leg circulation to relieve aching legs, such as those working in offices that sit too long at their desks, or who stand for most of their jobs.
- wanting to improve circulation to reduce symptoms associated with varicose veins
- keen to maintain independence and quality of life through improved circulation.
“Improving circulation has so many potential benefits for Mum and with just 30-60 minutes each day on Revitive, you could be helping her towards a more active lifestyle. Showing your Mum that you care about her health – what could be more meaningful?” finished Mr Courtney.
Special Mother’s Day offer
In the lead up to Mother’s Day on May 8, Revitive is offering savings up to $50 on its Revitive Medic range. The Revitive Medic Coach offers the latest app-controlled technology with a suite of features including Personalised Therapy Plans, Smart Sensors and the best performing Vigorous Program that is capable of doubling a person’s leg circulation*, which could:
- Increase oxygen-rich blood flow
- Relieve leg aches & pains
- Reduce swelling
- Reduce cramping
Revitive Medic Coach: https://www.revitive.com/au/products/revitive-medic-coach
Normal RRP is $549. Mother’s Day price will be $499 (1 April – 8th May).
Revitive shopping season offers: https://www.revitive.com/au/offers
(This link contains the most current pricing information)
* Projected based on average in 30 healthy people during 30 min use in Actegy funded study. Consult with your health care professional before use. Do not use if fitted with an electronic implanted device such as a heart pacemaker or Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (AICD), you are pregnant, being treated for, or have symptoms of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT): such as pain, swelling and tenderness, heavy ache, warm or red skin in the leg. Always read the label. Follow the instructions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Revitive is a complement to your existing treatment plan.
For further information visit: https://www.revitive.com/au
Sign up to our emails for exclusive offers and more.