60 day money back offer
If you have purchased a brand new Revitive Circulation Booster and within 60 days you're not satisfied, you are entitled to a refund.
If you purchased from a Retailer, return to your place of purchase to request a return.
If purchased from Revitive directly, please email our Customer Service team - [email protected]
Terms & Conditions
Instructions on how to return the Revitive device forms part of these terms and conditions. Participation in the Revitive 60 Day Money Back Trial “Promoter” ") is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. The “Promoter” is Actegy Health Ltd, 24B Moorefield Road Johnsonville, Wellington, 6037.
- For the purpose of these terms and conditions:
a. "Participating Store" means a participating pharmacy or electrical retailer in New Zealand or revitive.co.nz. Online budding or auction websites (including www.ebay.com.au or trademe.co.nz) or any unauthorised retailers are excluded from this promotion. The promoter recommends that prior to purchasing a Participating Product the customer verifies that the retailer is authorised to participate in this Promotion
b. "Purchase" means that full payment is made for the Participating Product during the Promotional Period.
c. "Participating Product" means a brand new Revitive Circulation Booster only. This promotion is not valid with any other product or offer including refurbished units.
- The Promotion may be closed at the Promoter's absolute discretion at any time and without notice.
- 'Eligible claimants' can return the Participating Product if purchased from a 'Participating Store' during the Promotional Period.
- Eligible Claimants must return their Participating Product within 60 days of the purchase date
- A refund will only be provided once:
- (a) the Participating Store receives the Participating Product in working order with all original packaging and components including a Valid Proof of Purchase (photocopy of the original receipt. Claimant must retail the original receipt.
- (b) If purchased from revitive.co.nz claimant must obtain a Return Authorisation Number (RMA) from Actegy Customer Service. The RMA must be marked on the packaging and returned to Actegy Health. Refund will be issued upon receipt of the Participating Product in working order with all packaging and components.
- All claims are subject to verification by the Participating Store or Actegy Health. The Participating Store reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of claims (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence, purchase receipt and serial number) and disqualify any claim that does not comply with these terms and conditions, The Participating Store's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Participating Store to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Employees of Actegy Health and its pharmacies, resellers, electrical stores and wholesalers are not eligible for the 60 day money back offer. Purchases made on Hire Purchase, for hire purposes or non-domestic use are also excluded from the 60 day money back offer.
- The offer is limited to a maximum of one per customer.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Participating Store, the Participating Store reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate
- The Participating Store bears no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise, or for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information whether provided by a claimant or otherwise.
For any assistance, please visit your authorised retailer or Actegy Customer Service on 09 8870 436